Friday, October 7, 2011

Prince Harry just landed in the US so I have to keep this post short

I had a job interview today so sorry for the short post! I'm off to go drinking with Priya! Prince Harry is also apparently in California so we maybe making a quick weekend trip out to the West Coast.

 I had to go to the DC unemployment office today to get some paper for my appeal WOOP. Which btw was an interesting experience. Watching people go through the metal detector at the unemployment office made me realize that the pockets in men's pants are way to big and can carry way to many creepy things.

But I'll leave you all with a conversation I overheard on the metro this morning on my way to the DC Unemployment office. 

Old guy already on the bus sees another older guy getting on that he hasn't seen in a while. They start talking about the last time they saw each other.
Old guy 1: "Man, I haven't see you since Leroy got shot."

Old guy 2: "The first time he got shot or the second time?"

Old guy 1: "Definitely the first time, because it was after they found that one girl under the bridge".

The conversation then turned to completely normal things like their families and football.

Welcome to DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment